- Q: Do you allow dogs if they are small?
A: No dogs of any size are allowed on the property.
- Q: Do you accept Section 8?
- Q: Do you do short term leasing?
A: Our leases are for 1 year, but we allow subleasing and assist the tenant with the process.
- Q: How hard is it to sublease
A: That depends on many variables, such as: time of year, size and price of the unit, if there are other roommates, how clean the unit is, etc. We assist the tenant by advertising, marketing and showing the units, however Grant Properties cannot guarantee a subtenant.
- Q: Is it an apartment building or house?
A: We have everything from a free standing studio to 5 bedroom houses located close to campus.
- Q: What is included with the rent?
A: Onsite parking, trash removal, and in at most locations water and sewer.
- Q: Is it on a bus route?
A: All locations are within 3 blocks of campus bus stops.
- Q: Can you provide furniture?
A: Yes at no charge, however we do not provide beds.
- Q: Who do I contact if I have a maintenance issue?
A: If you have an emergency you can call our 24 hour maintenance hotline. If you have a routine maintenance request you can call or email the leasing office.
- Q: Will I have a paint charge at the end of my Lease?
A: Paint charges are determined by the condition of the unit at time of the move out inspection.